It’s all about planning ahead! Whether your’re marketing your business to children or to their parents, it’s always a good idea to stock fun promotions for kids.
Just imagine how happy a little one will be to get a cool puzzle to work on while mom and dad talk. A puzzle the child can take home… bringing your logo and message into the home where everyone will see it over and over again!
Photo Puzzles: Your custom photo, art, and logo… as a puzzle.
Have a great product photo that you think kids might like? Your photo, along with your logo, message, and contact details, makes a great promotional item for kids and their parents.
Keep a box of puzzles in stock and hand them out to kids so they have something to do while you talk to their parents or while they spend time waiting for your service. The puzzle will go home with them and will get used over and over many times…
Picture your advertising message being pieced together at home on your customer’s kitchen table!
Coloring Puzzles: Let children help you get your message across!
Kids will be extra busy while working on a coloring puzzle. If you’re a parent or if you’re around kids at all, you know that kids like to be busy and parents are more at ease when their kids have something to do.
Coloring puzzles are like a coloring sheet, but when the child is done coloring the picture he or she can separate the pieces and use it as a puzzle. Kids will love sharing their creation with their parents and other kids.
Imagine how impressed parents will be to see the result of their child’s creativity… and your logo and message will be right there for the parent to see each time they congratulate their child for completing the puzzle.
You can also customize a small box of crayons with your logo, contact details, and message.
Who benefits most from a Puzzle Promotion?
Organizations that directly serve children:
- Daycare Centers
- Elementary Schools
- After School Programs
- Doctor’s Office
- Dentist Office
- Family Restaurants
Businesses that serve busy parents
- Auto Dealerships
- Retail / Boutiques
- Real Estate
- Financial Services / Insurance / Investing
- At a school orientation or tour, keep the child occupied while you answer parent questions.
- Giveaway at school fairs and educational expos. Parents might keep these longer because they are both art and a game.
- Long wait times at your doctor or dentist office? Keep children busy with a coloring puzzle. Health themes are available.
- Any business can use these to keep kids busy while you answer parent questions or to make wait times easier on the parent.
Other Benefits of Puzzles:
- Puzzles are easy to store. They lay flat in a box so don’t take up much space.
- You can mail puzzles to your customer as part of a direct mail campaign. Puzzles are flat and can be sized to fit in a medium or large flat envelope.
- You can use your own photo and logo for the design.
- Stock designs are available.
- Less common than many other promotions directed toward kids.
- Puzzles fit any budget. They’re available in a wide range from budget to high-end.
- If you choose coloring puzzles, the parent might hold on to the puzzle a long time because the art is colored the
Let me help
My job is to help your promotion become a big success.
- I will supply perfect custom puzzles at a great price.
- I’ll work with you to come up with a plan for distributing the puzzles.
- FREE Graphic Design is available.
- If you want a high end illustration, I can connect you with a talented artist.
My name is Brian Kerr. I’m a BASI certified promotional products distributor. I’m experienced and trained at creating promotional product campaigns. My customers come to me over and over again because I find great values for nice products all while making logos and art look as professional as possible.
Interested in puzzles or possibly looking for something else? Drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the kind of personal customized experience you can’t get by just browsing products on the web.
Remember, a well-executed promotional product will give your business extremely targeted advertising exposure over and over again. Besides, everyone likes getting something for free!